SAD: Koo Fori Breaks Down In Tears As He Speaks on how he lost his property to fire outbreak


Kumawood actor Koo Fori narrates how his house got burnt while he was watching Ghana’s Most Beautiful in his bedroom with Zionfelix

According to Koo Fori, while he was watching the program in his bedroom he had a call from America and as he was on the phone his television went off while the bedroom light was on.

He decided to watch through his bedroom window to see if the outside light was on but realized it was off.

That was when he decided to check the sitting room and immediately he opened the bedroom door he smelled smokes so he ran to the kitchen but the smoke wasn’t coming from there.

Now moving to the sitting room he realized the whole place was smokey and his air conditioner was on fire.

He begun to call for help and a few neighbors came to help him put out the fire but the intensity of the fire was increasing.

However his neighbors were determined enough to put out the fire but everything in his hall got burnt.

Below is the video


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here